INSPIRATION FOR INDIA'S YOUTH ICON: SANDEEP MAHESHWARI
Sandeep Maheshwari is a successful entrepreneur and also a youth icon, mentor and role model for millions of people.
Sandeep Maheshwari is a name among millions who struggled, failed and surged ahead in search of success, happiness and contentment. Just like any other
middle class guy, he too had a bunch of unclear dreams and a blurred vision of his goals in life. All he had was an undying learning attitude to hold on to.
Rowing through ups and downs, it was time that taught him the true meaning of his life. He was born on 28 September 1980
in New Delhi, India. He pursued in Bachelors in commerce from Kirori Mal College, but he dropped out in the final year of his studies. Thereafter, he
did a two week short course in photography. His father’s name is Roop Kishore Maheshwari and his mother’s name is Shakuntala Rani Maheshwari. His family
was into aluminum business which later collapsed. He is married to Neha Maheshwari, and the couple has a daughter and a son.
Sandeep started his career as a model at the age of 19 but he had to leave modeling because he was facing exploitation and harassment in that field.
He set his company named ‘Mash Audio Visuals Pvt. Ltd’ and started making portfolios of the models. In 2002, He set up another
company which collapsed in 6 months. But he never stopped to start again, he always learned from his failure and got success in 2006, by launched
- Star Youth Achiever Award by the Global Youth Marketing Forum.
- Young Creative Entrepreneur Award by the British Council.
- One of India’s most Promising Entrepreneurs by Business World Magazine.
- He follows and talks about the simple mantra of life
“Its Easy” (Asaan hai jindagi) .
- He made a world record by clicking 10,000 shots of 122 Models in 10 hours and 45 minutes.
- The setup of ImagesBazaar was not so big, so he started the job of telecaller, Counselor and photographer all by himself.
- All his seminar and speaking session are free of cost which inspire youths and fills positivity of confidence in them.
- Images Bazaar is the World’s largest collection of Indian Images with over 7000 clients across 45 countries.
- “Be Powerful not to dominate others, but to conquer yourself.”
- “If the whole world says it is due to palm lines that my fate is bad, then why can’t I change my palm lines.”
- “Positive Thinking is not about expecting the best to happen. It’s about accepting that whatever happens, happens for the best.”
- “The person who knows everything about why and what am I doing and how to do it then nobody can stop him.